The Most Trusted Name in Turf Care
For nearly 50 years, Grasshopper has been producing award-winning commercial-grade zero-turn mowers and implements. They were the first to introduce the dual swing-out levers in zero-turn mowers as well as the first to incorporate diesel engines into their machines.
Each Grasshopper model is skillfully designed to produce the finest cut for serious turf care professionals and home owners alike. They are known for outstanding performance and rugged construction. All mowers come with a 4 year, 800 hour limited residential warranty covering parts and labour. For commercial use, that warranty is 2 year or 800 hours.
New features are developed every year, making Grasshopper the leader in the commercial lawn care industry. Town and Country is proud to be an authorized dealer for Grasshopper mowers, implements and parts.
Many models with different features and options are available to order. For the full Grasshopper line up see www.grasshoppermower.com
View our presently available models below and contact us for additional information.
Browse Popular Models Below
The Model 124V is the perfect introduction to Grasshopper comfort, quality and durability for residences or landscape professionals just starting out. The smaller size of the Model 124V zero-turn riding lawn mower combines powerful performance with a compact design, professional-grade features and zero radius maneuverability that is ideal for tight quarters mowing.
- available in 41" or 48" deck widths
- 724cc Commercial Briggs & Stratton V-twin engine
- air cooled
- ultra quiet, single industrial type muffler
- extra-deep, 5.5" fabricated deck.
Fast and powerful to get the job done on time, every time. The Grasshopper 400D 1.3L zero-turn lawn mower features the legendary power of a Kubota 3-cylinder MaxTorque™ Clean Diesel engine that delivers best-in-class torque and fuel economy. Commercial landscapes depend on Grasshopper mowers for their comfort, performance, productivity, quality and dependability.
- available in 61" or 72" deck widths
- Mowing speeds up to 11 MPH (17.7 KPH) and 7.20 acres/hr. (2.47 hectares/hr) based on 72" cutting width
- 3 cyl, liquid cooled Kubota Clean Diesel engine
- Robotically-welded steel construction for long-lasting durability
- Tough-as-nails powder-coated finish is fusion-bonded for chip and rust resistance
The Grasshopper Model 725DT zero-turn riding lawn mower provides the fuel economy, speed, performance, durability and versatility you need for year-round profitability to the landscape professional. This front-mount mower is powered with a fuel-efficient, Tier 4 final-compliant, MaxTorque™ diesel engine. Perform a wide range of grounds maintenance tasks with a number of implements that replace the front-mounted deck. Exclusive PowerFold® deck lift/electric height adjustment feature raises the deck to fit more on a trailer or for easy underside deck cleaning.
- available in 52", 61" and 72" deck widths
- 3 cyl Kubtoa MaxTorque Diesel Engine
- ultra-quiet, single, industrial type muffler
- Specially designed cutting chambers enhance airflow for better cut quality
- Extra-deep, 5.5-inch deck is fabricated from heavy-gauge formed steel with a reinforced anvil edge
- Standard, low profile Roll-over Protection System (ROPS) structure with an adjustable seat belt
The Model 127V mid-mount delivers the same professional-quality features of zero-radius maneuverability, comfort, performance and durability of larger Grasshopper models. This small-frame riding lawn mower offers a compact wheelbase that provides easy transport on trailers and fits easily into shops or garages with limited space. Ideal for residential owners or landscapers.
- available in 52" or 61" deck widths
- 810cc Commercial Turf OHV Briggs & Stratton V-twin engine
- Five-step, Integrated Cyclonic Air Management System for cleaner performance
- extended maintenance intervals
- Shock Impact Reduction System (premium seat, shock-absorbing footrest)
- 4 yr, 500hr residential warranty, 2 yr, 500hr commercial warranty